Thursday, February 10, 2011

THE WORD OF GOD IS LIKE WATER EPHESIANS 5:25-27

19th February 2011
We start life in the Kingdom of God totally ''washed clean'' by the Word of God. Jesus said you are already clean because of the Word I have spoken to you (John 15:3). WE ARE CLEAN AND HAS NO DIRT.
The Word of God planted in our hearts keeps us from sin. How can a young man kwewep his way pure? By living according to your Word. I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against you (Ps 119:9,11). It is the Word alone that can keep us on God's line and clean anything that is not of God from our life. It is the light that shine on our way there are many times life become what we do not want and for you to be able to encourage yourself you need the Word of God to do that in your life.

Prayer for the Day: Lord Jesus help me walk with your WORD day and night, that I might know your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment