Friday, December 24, 2010

Submit yourself to God Luke 1:32-45

God carefully selects the proper, pure and holy womb to give birth to destined  and holy child Jesus. God announced the coming of His Son into the world as a king who will take over the throne of David with other specific assignments just like He did to the coming of John through Zechariah and Elizabeth. Mary's visit to Elizabeth brought a clear conviction of the personality Mary was carrying. Are you worthy to carry the presence of God in your life? Can your life bring joy, peace, comfort, and blessings to the people around you? Submit your life for God's use. For then she spoke out with a loud vioce and said Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, but why is this granted to me that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For indeed as soon as the voice of your greetings sounded in my ears the babe leaped in my womb for joy. Blessed is the one who believed for there will be fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Prayer for the Day: Lord God use me for the purpose which you created me for in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment