Monday, January 24, 2011

HE IS THE ONLY HOPE PSALM 23:1-6

January 24th 2011
Our God is a caring shepherd and a dependable guide. We must obey and follow Him as He teaches us. He is the only hope for security and eternal life.
V. 1 The Lord is my shepherd I have all that I need, means with Him there is no lurk, shortage, and no fear.
Psalm 27:1 Says the Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear we need not fear if our trust is in Him.
Sheeps are totally dependant on the shepherd for their protection, survival, and provisions, and having Christ as your will let you know protected you and I are.
When we allow God to be our shepherd, He will always guide us to the right place where can find good rest, and we need to be completely dependant on Him. If we chose to go our own way we will be bringinng troubles on ourselves. Jesus being our shepherd knows where the greens are and will leads us there to find peace. Rebelling against the shepherd's leading is rebelling against our own best interest. We must know when we are tempted to go our own way rather than God's way. (v.4). Even when I walk through the darkest valley Iwill not be afraid, the only fear can be cast out of our life is by us walking side by side the shepherd. He will prepared a table before our enemies in the mixed of our foes He will still with and help us to dine to our satisfaction, and He will protected us by annointing our head with oil and see us through all difficulties. Above all we shall dwell in Him all the days of our life and enjoy all the good things Has for us.

Prayer for the Day: Lord Jesus be my Shepherd today and forever in Jesus name.    

No comments:

Post a Comment